Tuesday, March 23, 2010

PHOTO LANGUAGE. Note -2

It was my dream to bring ALAIN BAPTISTE to India. Just to bring HIM and YOU together. I know what this connect can do for all the people around you and the country at large. Like you, all my friends know that it is Mrs. YGP and Photo Language that shaped me.

A team here has worked pretty hard on this front and is now set to launch The PHOTOLANGUAGE TRAINERS’ TRAINING PROGRAM animated by none other than the author himself, Alain Baptiste.

To know more visit: www.photolangage.com  or the blog www.photolangage.blogspot.com

As I told you earlier, Alain has agreed to train 40 animators in India from various walks of life in two batches and in two sessions. You are welcome to choose from Batch A and B and fix your dates. Note that you have to go through two 3-day sessions, one in April and the other in July 2010 @ INDeco Hotels Mahabalipuram (www.indecohotels.com ). 

To start the ball rolling, please fill up the attached form and send it back to my office. ( DD or Cheque may be sent by post or delivered through messengers).

This program in India is launched through AB Synergie Foundation, the value education arm of INDeco.

I am resending the programme brochure for your ready reference.

May I request you to kindly fill up the attached REGISTRATION FORM and mail it to me immediately.

If you have any clarification, don’t hesitate to call me on my mobile : +91 94444 14 369 , +91 8754419619.

Friends, be sure, the  world will not be the same when you return from this experience. I’m so happy for you.

Please confirm the receipt of this mail.


Warm Regards

Steve Borgia
CMD
CREATOR. MENTOR. DEVELOPER
INDeco Leisure Hotels




1 comment: